SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition
Formerly Known As: Cascade Pilot Personal Edition
Easily drill down from SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer Personal Edition visually rich, graphical display and get more from your Wireshark experience. Quickly sift through terabytes of packet data to identify the source of network anomalies, application performance issues, and more. Full integration with Riverbed® AirPcap® adapters also allows you analyze and troubleshoot 802.11 wireless networks.
Features and benefits of SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition
Full Wireshark integration dramatically increases efficiency in identifying and diagnosing local network problems. Perfect for individuals who want to go beyond Wireshark but do not require full enterprise features. With SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition, you can:
- Quickly open and analyze multi-gigabyte trace files
- Easily isolate and identify traffic of interest through an extensive collection of network analysis metrics called “Views”
- Visualize long-duration live and off-line traffic statistics by moving back in time through large datasets with just a few mouse clicks
- Baseline and monitor long-duration network traffic with a flexible trigger-alerting mechanism called “Watches”
- Take advantage of Wireshark’s capture and display filters and prodigious dissector library for deep packet analysis from within SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition
Faster analysis through rapid drill-down into large packet captures
Viewing network traffic metrics computed over days, weeks, and months can be challenging. With SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition’s “back-in-time” capability, you can easily move through metrics over extended periods of time with just a few mouse clicks. Based on the selected time interval, sub-sampling and data aggregation techniques are used to optimize the granularity of the visual presentation of View metrics. The back-in-time capability can be applied to live and off-line traffic metrics.